Would you like to join Captain Purky’s crew? He is always looking for artists, performers, venues and interesting creative folks to perform and trade at his events.
Here is a list as a recap as to what has been happening in the purkiverse!
- Horrible depression
- Creative genius
- Fear and self loathing
- Falling in Love! (been rather enjoying that)
- Anniversary of Mum dying
- Planting beautiful bulbs upon her grave ready for spring
- formulating business plans
- trading at lots of exciting shows
- Organising lots of events
- Being horribly stressed at work
- Taking on a second job
- Leaving the second job
- Going part time at job one
- Moving house!
- My beloved cat being run over
- My beloved cat not dying (thank goodness)
- and lots lots lots more stuff has been occuring.
So guys I apologise for not blogging and not posting pictures and being rubbish. However, when my new part time hours kick in, I shall be blogging at least once a week again, if not more.
Lots of love to you all
Captain Purky xx