Happy new year! Its that time for introspection and preparation. I have decided to place everything that has angered or saddened me from 2013 into a bubble, to accept it happened and move on.
It is not being ignored but it is not being dwelt upon either.
I do not really do new year resolutions but I have some goals to work on.
1) Return to the blog and post once a week
2) Work on my Youtube channel and post once a week (more likely to be once a fortnight but I will try)
3) Declutter my home leaving only the things that are important
4) Experiment with metal clay once again
5) Rediscover polymer clay
6) Improve my ceramic skills
7) Improve my Glasswork skills
8) Launch my first book on time
9) Collaborate more with my fabulous creative friends
10) Drop some weight so I feel more comfortable
11) Stabilise my finances
12) Work on this website
I think that is probably enough to be going on with for now. I appreciate they are quite wooly goals but I feel this gives me space to work on them in my own time.
It always takes me a few weeks for the new year to bed down and there are lots of issues here in the Purky Enclave with money and moving rooms around and all that sort of stuff.
Happy New Year to you again and lets get started on our new Adventures