Not sure where I stand on Resolutions but going to give it a try anyway. Even if they end being more like general directions!
I have decided to break the resolutions up to fit the different areas of my life, just for a bit of definition 🙂
Purky Products Resolutions
- Focus more deeply on projects and collections – i.e less is more
- Maintain high qualitity work
- Develop exciting new things!
- Build Purky into a full time income
- Attend events all over the country
- Explore new materials and revisit/update old favourites
- Increase web sales and visibility
Purky Productions Resolutions
- Increase frequency of events
- Build a stronger marketing platform
- Focus on existing event properties and develop them
- To perform more often
- Lose weight – classic I know but I made great progress last year and intend to lose another two stone.
- Pay off 50% of total credit card balance – I usually hammer my card repayments but last year got expensive with vet bills, car repairs, house moves etc. I want to sort this out, obviously!
- Declutter – I have a wall of crates filled with stuff, I do not know what is in them, so logically they are providing me with no benefit? I would like to be rid of them. . . . There are several walls of crates (to my shame) but I am confident I can dispose of most of them over the course of this year.
- To bake more – I really enjoy baking so I want to bake bread (in particular) at least once a week.
- To write in a structured and disciplined fashion, this includes this (much neglected) blog as well as my writing projects.
- To take more photographs and upload them
- To develop my digital design work and express myself in other materials
That is probably enough to keep me going for a few months.
Toodle pip for now folks,
Captain Purky x